Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Way I Live~

one of the truly breathtaking places in Bali
where i found the aspiration.
Think as deep as it was down the hill, as it was deep into your heart, taste the water just like
cherishing your loves one.
water just like memories flow across our mind that we unable to clinches it in our fist
we only could cherish just like we are looking at the sea...so beautiful~


As day goes by, we often overwhelmed by things which had occurred around us. Just to avoid being irrespective of things which are precious. I always spare some time about ten minutes siting at my couch or lying, i will rewind back what I've done every single day. Like the conservations i had with my friends, the jokes we laugh about, the mistakes I've made, the advices and consultancies from my friends. I always do that because friendship is one thing that was meant to be cherished, to be remembered. I will never allowed myself to skip any memorable moments of my life and it will only comes to halt when i have my last breath.

3 comments:

aLeX said...

wah...so such inspiration. I wonder all does all the comes from :D And what does that got to do with Bali le?hahaha

Anonymous said...

hey.. not bad when u read this with the music playing beside..

aLeX said...

He learn from me only =P