Thursday, August 20, 2009

Favourite top three singer~

Nothing inspires me but music, and i love listen to songs that always enlighten up my life.
keep me alive, thanks to those singer. They are legends!

the 3rd favorite singer~

Keith Urban
-Australian country music singer, songwriter and guitarist.Born on 26 October 1967
-recommended songs~
1) Everybody
2) Kiss a girl
3) You'll think of me


2nd favorite singer~
Chris Daughtry
-born on December 26, 1979
-is an American rock guitarist, singer song writer
-He was the fourth-place finalist on the highly publicized fifth season American Idol
-gifted with a strong voice and unique style of singing.
- recommended songs
1) Tennessee line
2) Life after you
3) Every time you turn around
4) Home
5) Feels like tonight
1st favorite singer~
David Cook.
-born on December 20, 1982
-an American rock singer-songwriter.
-he got a powerful voice, and he can sing at very high pitch.
-won the seventh season American Idol
-anyway, i like his hairstyle
-recommend songs
1) A daily anthem( truly amazing)
2) Time of my life
3) Light on
4) Lie
5) Permanent
6) Come back to me

No comments: